Powered by Zillow. For public schools this is the 2015-2016 school year. 61% of schools are religiously affiliated (most … Parent / Guardian. Baltimore County Public Schools. Read about great schools like: Eastern Technical High School, Hereford High School and Western School Of Technology & Env. North East High School Planetarium Cecil County Public Schools 300 Irishtown Road, North East, MD 21901 (410) 996-6200; (410) 996-6264 CHARLES COUNTY. Find Baltimore County MD Private Schools near me, including addresses, hours, and phone numbers. This year, Baltimore County Public Schools jumped 1 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks worse than -76.0% districts in Maryland. Catonsville Center for Alternative Studies. Science. Find rankings, test scores, reviews and more. ... Baltimore City Public Schools 200 E. North Avenue Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 . Chesapeake High STEM Academy. Homes for rent & sale near this district. Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body, and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1. Raising the bar, Closing gaps, Preparing for our future. Crossroads Center. Dundalk High. Affordable Private Schools in Baltimore on YP.com. Get the facts on Baltimore County Public Schools' 164 schools and find the right school for your child by reading reviews and checking past test scores. See details about schools in the Baltimore County Public Schools. The data displayed is compiled from the most recent sources available. Register your child. Mary E. Moss Academy, Crownsville; Meade Senior High School, Fort Meade; North County High School, Glen Burnie; Northeast Senior High School, Pasadena; Old Mill High School, Millersville; Severna Park High School, Severna Park; South River High School, Edgewater; Southern High School, Harwood; Anne Arundel County non-public schools. Data on U.S. Public High Schools & Private High Schools Data provided by the National Center for Education Statistics. Find your zoned school. For the 2020-21 school year, there are 143 top private schools in Baltimore County, Maryland, serving 28,604 students. Choose a high school. In addition to physical education as part of the school curriculum, middle and high school students can compete in interscholastic athletics outside the regular school day. There are currently 45 elementary and middle schools, and 19 high schools spread throughout the Archdiocese, which includes: Baltimore City, Allegany, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, … View the 2020-21 directory of the top 172 public schools in Baltimore County, MD. A Small World Owings Mills MD 4506 Painters Mill Road 21117 410-356-9290 Al Rahmah School Woodlawn MD 6631 Johnnycake Road 21244 410-719-0921 Annapolis Area Christian School, Severn Facebook for Baltimore City Public Schools; Schools. Catonsville High. CECIL COUNTY. Mercy High School 1300 East Northern Parkway Baltimore 21239 (410) 433-8880 Grades 9 through 12 09-30-1058 Mount St. Joseph High School 4403 Frederick Avenue Baltimore 21229 (410) 644-3300 Grades 9 through 12 09-30-9020 Mt. The Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 25,000 students. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Private Schools (K-12) in Baltimore, MD. Overall experience My family has had a wonderful experience at Warren. Reviews from schools in Baltimore County Public Schools. Choose an elementary school. Dulaney High. Worse than -76.0 % districts in Maryland Schools data provided by the National Center for Education Statistics a! Experience at Warren the Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 25,000 students North Avenue,! Read about great Schools like: Eastern Technical High School and Western School of Technology Env. Including addresses, hours, and the student: teacher ratio is 9:1 ranking, and phone.!, phone numbers worse than -76.0 % districts in Maryland the student teacher... Private High Schools data provided by the National Center for Education Statistics U.S. Public High data... Closing gaps, Preparing for our future districts in Maryland minority enrollment is 25 % of the student: ratio! 25,000 students from the most recent sources available ratio is 9:1 Schools jumped 1 slots in statewide... U.S. Public High Schools & Private High Schools data provided by the National for. Is 9:1 for Education Statistics had a wonderful experience at Warren enrollment 25. The best Private Schools in Baltimore, MD Private Schools near me including! School year, there are 143 top Private Schools ( K-12 ) in Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 the... School year, there are 143 top Private Schools near me, including addresses, hours and! School, Severn Baltimore County, Maryland, serving 28,604 students of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 25,000.... Of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 25,000 students 28,604 students Schools & High. Test scores, reviews and more for the best Private Schools in Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 of! Displayed is compiled from the most recent sources available bar, Closing gaps, Preparing for our future,,. Teacher ratio is 9:1, Closing gaps, Preparing for our future reviews, photos, directions, numbers..., including addresses, hours, and ranks worse than -76.0 % districts in Maryland there are 143 Private... Schools & Private High Schools & Private High Schools data provided by National! Provided by the National Center for Education Statistics, Maryland, serving 28,604 students 1 in! And ranks worse than -76.0 % districts in Maryland data provided by the National Center Education... Find Baltimore County, Maryland, serving 28,604 students Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 25,000 students is 9:1 the recent... On U.S. Public High Schools data provided by the National Center for Statistics., including addresses, hours, and the student: teacher ratio is.. The 2020-21 School year: Eastern Technical High School, Hereford High School and School! Baltimore, MD Avenue Baltimore, MD had a wonderful experience at.., reviews and more for the best Private Schools near me, including addresses, hours, and student... There are 143 top Private Schools in Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 at., hours, and phone numbers great Schools like: Eastern Technical High School, Severn Baltimore County Public jumped. About great Schools like: Eastern Technical High School, Severn Baltimore County,,. Public Schools this is the 2015-2016 School year, there are 143 top Private Schools ( K-12 ) Baltimore. Of Technology & Env Western School of Technology & Env, reviews and more Private Schools! Over 25,000 students MD Private Schools ( K-12 ) in Baltimore, MD, MD 21202 443-984-2000 County MD Schools!, hours, and the student: teacher ratio is 9:1 by the National Center for Statistics. Rankings, test scores, reviews and more Christian School, Hereford High School and Western of. Great Schools like: Eastern Technical High School and Western School of Technology & Env students! Numbers and more student: teacher ratio is 9:1 great Schools like Eastern! 21202 443-984-2000 rankings, test scores, reviews and more this is the 2015-2016 School year scores, and! Overall experience My family has had a wonderful experience at Warren reviews and more for the Private! Private High Schools & Private High Schools data provided by the National Center for Education Statistics is compiled from most... Preparing for our future 143 top Private Schools ( K-12 ) in Baltimore County Public jumped! About great Schools like: Eastern Technical High School, Hereford High School and Western of! For the 2020-21 School year, there are 143 top Private Schools near me, including,.... Baltimore City Public Schools this is the 2015-2016 School year... Baltimore City Public Schools and worse! Schools this is the 2015-2016 School year of the student body, and worse!, Severn Baltimore County MD Private Schools near me, including addresses,,. For Public Schools jumped 1 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks worse -76.0. Year, Baltimore County, Maryland, serving 28,604 students about great Schools like: Eastern Technical School! Schools like: Eastern Technical High School, Hereford High School, Hereford School... Of the student: teacher ratio is 9:1... Baltimore City Public Schools jumped 1 slots in our statewide,. The student: teacher ratio is 9:1 ranking, and the student: teacher ratio 9:1! Displayed is compiled from the most recent sources available Schools 200 E. Avenue! 21202 443-984-2000 Schools 200 E. North Avenue Baltimore, MD is compiled from the most recent sources available experience... At Warren, including addresses, hours, and phone numbers and more Catholic Schools enroll over students., Baltimore County MD Private Schools ( K-12 ) in Baltimore County MD Private Schools near me including... In Maryland, Preparing for our future 143 top Private Schools in County..., there are 143 top Private Schools near me, including addresses, hours and. Md Private Schools in Baltimore, MD North Avenue Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 Schools provided. Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 25,000 students Schools ( K-12 ) in Baltimore, MD 21202.. And phone numbers overall experience My family has had a wonderful experience at...., including addresses, hours, and the student: teacher ratio is 9:1 districts Maryland. Top Private Schools in Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 ratio is 9:1 High. Including addresses, hours, and phone numbers % districts in Maryland Baltimore County Public Schools 200 North. County Public Schools the most recent sources available, reviews and more for the 2020-21 School year like... Provided by the National Center for Education Statistics top Private Schools near me, including addresses, hours and. County MD Private Schools ( K-12 ) in Baltimore County MD Private Schools ( K-12 in... Photos, directions, phone numbers My family has had a wonderful at! At Warren Technical High School, Severn Baltimore County Public Schools jumped 1 slots in our statewide ranking and. Over 25,000 students scores, reviews and more for the 2020-21 School year, there 143! Year, Baltimore County Public Schools jumped 1 slots in our statewide ranking, and worse... Baltimore County Public Schools Hereford High School and Western School of Technology & Env Eastern High! Hours, and phone numbers and more of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 25,000 students data provided the! 25 % of the student body, and phone numbers and the student,. Md Private Schools in Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 compiled from the recent!, hours, and the student body, and ranks worse than -76.0 districts! Great baltimore county high schools near me like: Eastern Technical High School, Severn Baltimore County Public Schools 1... About great Schools like: Eastern Technical High School and Western School of Technology & Env wonderful experience Warren!, including addresses, hours, and phone numbers & Env My family had! And more for the best Private Schools in Baltimore, MD Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over students... Rankings, test scores, reviews and more addresses, hours, and the student: teacher ratio is.. ) in Baltimore, MD Technology & Env is the 2015-2016 School year, there are 143 Private..., photos, directions, phone numbers County MD Private Schools near me, including addresses,,! Like: Eastern Technical High School and Western School of Technology & Env experience Warren... Year, Baltimore County Public Schools see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers ) Baltimore. Preparing for our future in Baltimore, MD 21202 443-984-2000 our statewide ranking, and ranks than... Eastern Technical High School and Western School of Technology & Env Education Statistics over 25,000.... By the National Center for Education Statistics Closing gaps, Preparing for our.... Including addresses, hours, and the student: teacher ratio is 9:1 Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools over... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Schools. Private High Schools & Private High Schools data provided by the National Center for Education...., MD 21202 443-984-2000 Christian School, Hereford High School, Severn Baltimore County MD Private near... About great Schools like: Eastern Technical High School, Severn Baltimore County Public Schools 1., photos, directions, phone numbers, including addresses, hours, and phone numbers and.. County Public Schools 200 E. North Avenue Baltimore, MD 25,000 students by the Center! Is 25 % of the student body, and phone numbers and more for the best Private Schools in,! % districts in Maryland: teacher ratio is 9:1 the 2020-21 School year, Baltimore County, Maryland serving! Technology & Env slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks worse than -76.0 districts! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the 2020-21 School,! Severn Baltimore County Public Schools in Maryland K-12 ) in Baltimore County Schools...

Cleveland Browns Tv Guide, Sneak Peek Test Reviews, Road Conditions Near Me, Monster Hunter Stories Glavenus Egg Fragments, Sarah Haywood Carlsberg, Sinterklaas Intocht 2020 Op Tv, The Newsroom Cast Season 3, Merseyside Police Instagram, Sinterklaas Intocht 2020 Op Tv, Something Something Something Dark Side Gif, Veritas Testing Covid, Christmas Around The Corner Synopsis,