His drunken Christmas party is a pretty good scene that ends in blood all over the store. Silent Night, Deadly Night, een PERFECTE slasher. Everything exists in a world of stereotypes that can get pretty goofy until the dark sets in...and there's a lot of dark. We then skip to when the now messed up kid is a late teenager and that is when things get really interesting. Silent Night Deadly Night works on so many levels. That's just one more reason to see this movie. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT tells … As a recently converted die hard horror fan, I am so glad I got turned on to this one. Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) 1080p Uncut Verenigde Staten Horror 85 minuten (Uncut Version) geregisseerd door Charles E. Sellier Jr. met Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick en Toni Nero Toen Billy een kind was werden zijn ouders rond Kerstmis vermoord door iemand verkleed als de Kerstman. clock. It is better than many low budget gems you get today, but did have its flaws. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We then skip to when the now messed up kid is a late teenager and that is when things get really interesting. I didn't really care for how the killer constantly said Naughty as he killed people. Silent Night, Deadly Night Collector's Edition. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) is a holiday sleaze classic with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.I think that's why I enjoy it so much and watch it almost ever year. City of the Dead (Horror Hotel). The first thirty minutes are genuinely chilling. We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful. It looks much cleaner and run smoother. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 22, 2012. Ten years pass and Billy has just turned eighteen and Sister Margaret gets him a job at Ira's Toy Store, everything is going well until Christmas time rolls around. It is a good movie, A boy witnesses the murder of his parents coming home from visiting his grandfarther on christmas eve, And his grandfather put a scare in him by telling him to watch out for santa, and asking him has he been naughty or nice. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2014. His grandfather has been in a catatonic state for a long time, when Billy is left alone with him, he suddenly turns to Billy and tells him all about how Santa Claus will punish anyone that hasn't been good all year round. Side A --- Main Feature: "Silent Night Deadly Night" / Audio Interview (35:37) with Director Charles E. Sellier, Jr. / Santa's Stocking of Outrage press montage (8+13+1) / Poster & Still Gallery (20 Images) / 8-page color booklet with liner notes by Adam Rockoff Showing all 2 items. Kerstmis is de zoveelste feestdag, na Halloween, Friday The 13th en zelfs thanksgiving is ook kerst (weer) aan de beurt. Friday, December 20, 2019 at 10:30 PM – 11:59 PM UTC+01. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Fangoria Presents unwraps Charles E Sallier Jr.'s 1984 holiday cult horror classic SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT, in theaters this December! SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT kicks off on Christmas Eve 1971, as a young family, listening to "Christmas Fever" on the car radio, make a journey cross country. If you love your slashers from the 80s then this is a no brainer. This is a campy holiday slasher. Linnea Quigley is even here, and of course she gets naked. No skipping on the CD or DVD, when played. geregisseerd door Charles E. Sellier Jr.met Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick en Toni Nero. What makes this different from the other slasher films like Friday The 13th, My Bloody Valentine and A Nightmare On Elm Street is we see how the killer is made through pain and abuse. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2020. The VHS or DVD box is included. View basket for details. Until he snapped he was highly verbal, and I felt that regressing to one word was too much of a character flaw. It focuses on a young boy who, after witnessing his parents' murder at the hands of a man clad in a Santa suit on Christmas, grows up tumultuously in a Catholic orphanage and slowly emerges … Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Silent Night, Deadly Night Uncut Arrow Video DVD Christmas Horror Cult Classic Condition is Like New. Previously banned for being too nasty this DVD has now been released in all its UNCUT glory complete with blood, gore and plenty of nudity, and all with a not too cheap looking budget, Certainly the best christmas based horror film ever made, a must for hardcore collectors you wont find a better version of this movie anywhere, even comes complete with booklet, poster and original video art sleeve on reverse of DVD cover! Add to basket. In the back, one of the little boys, Billy, asks his Mother if he can stay up and see Santa- she says "No" , as, "Santa's going to bring a big surprise tonight" . Stream Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 uncut, ad-free on all your favorite devices. I purchased this used and it came in mint condition. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Awesome! See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda. The little boy's grandfather, the killing of his family and the horrible cold hearted nuns at the orphange. The first thirty minutes are genuinely chilling. Read full description . pin. FOR SALE! Great price for this double disc set, nice to see both versions of the film together; the theatrical and the uncut version with the full blood and gore scenes. So 5 stars for the theatrical version BUT 3-4 stars for the extended version. Now completely insane, he kills everyone in the store and sets off to punish the whole town. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As his parents return, his grandfather returns to his catatonic state. Silent Night Deadly Night. He knows about all of this somehow? I really think that this was the Horror Shocker Christmas movie that started it all! Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom. What's up with the creepy grandfather at the beginning? cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. So I wasnt too disappointed because I was gonna end up getting part 2 anyways. But it's fun to watch and because of the good picture quality and the nice set made by Shout Factory it's worth the full three stars. We then skip to when the now messed up kid is a late teenager and that is when things get really interesting. Buy it now. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. Thanks very much for Silent Night Deadly Night 1984 DVD and I'm really thrilled with the item I received & I'm really pleased with my order. Later on that night as they're driving home, his parents pull over to help out a man dressed as Santa who appears to have broken down on the side of the road. This one movie was really banned from theatres everywhere when this Horror Christmas movie was released in cinemas. Learn more about DVD region specifications, While Dark I Felt It Could Have Been Better, Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. Deze traumatische ervaring leidde hem naar een jeugdinstelling, maar ook daar kon hij deze gebeurtenis niet van zijn netvlies af krijgen. Don’t get left behind – Enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to Shudder's full library of films and series for 7 days. ", Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 14, 2012. Otherwise, it was worth the holiday viewing. He's sent to his room but Sister Margaret tells him that it's okay to go outside and play with the others, on his way out he hears sounds from a bedroom and then spies through the keyhole at a young couple having sex. Silent night, deadly night. Unrated and uncut. It would be an understatement to say that a brand new Blu-ray release of Silent Night, Deadly Night wasn’t something that was overdue. The Mother Superior catches him and tells him that bad things require punishment, he's been bad so needs to be punished and punishment is good. The teeth of the disk holder (in the DVD box) is undamaged. The first thirty minutes are genuinely chilling. SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY Night 1984 Dvd - Uncut Uncensored 2007 Oop Release W Insert - $30.00. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 25, 2016. Still tormented by what he witnessed three years earlier, he's punished when he draws a picture of Santa killing one of his reindeer. The cover art and liner notes are included. A later version released on video contains an extra 3 minutes featuring more gore than the theatrical version. Please try again. See details and exclusions - Silent Night, Deadly Night Uncut Arrow Video DVD Christmas Horror Cult Classic. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Silent Night, Deadly Night is not a great movie – uncut or otherwise – but it does move at a quick pace (a tight 85 minutes) and the kills are … The original Silent Night Deadly Night is a classic slasher. GET MONEY INCORPORATED PRESENTS SILENT NIGHT DEADLY NIGHT UNCUT & UNCENSORED REGION 1 DVD VERSION ONLY ONE ONLINE!! Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 ( Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.0 Import - Spain ], Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 [Blu-ray], Black Christmas [Collector's Edition] [Blu-ray], The Burning (DVD) (The Little-Known Story of the Destruction of the Shenandoah Valley During the Civil War). When the person who normally wears the Santa costume doesn't show up, Billy is asked to wear the costume. As far as the movie goes...well we know its ridiculous but in a good way! Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2016. Silent Night Deadly Night works on so many levels. This is yet another classic horror film to watch around the holiday season. Why We Love It “Silent Night, Deadly Night has been a holiday classic for 33 years going strong…This new Blu-ray is the definitive edition of the film and really probably is the be-all end-all for Silent Night, Deadly Night releases.Scream Factory’s release features an insanely improved picture quality (I cannot stress how incredible this movie looks) with the original … Now Billy is 18, and out of the orphanage, and he has just become Santa, himself. Watch. The little boy's grandfather, the killing of his family and the horrible cold hearted nuns at the orphange. The first thirty minutes are genuinely chilling. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No damage to the jewel case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. The man pulls out a gun and shoots Billy's father and drags his mother out of the car, Billy runs away and hides behind some bushes where he witnesses the attempted rape and murder of his his mother. lol and it even came with the slipcover like my Part 2 did!!! The little boy's grandfather, the killing of his family and the horrible cold hearted nuns at the orphange. Silent Night, Deadly Night is a 1984 slasher film directed by Charles E. Sellier Jr. and starring Robert Brian Wilson, Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, Britt Leach and Leo Geter. On Christmas Eve, 1971. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019. The video game instructions and box are included. No damage to the jewel case or item. Very happy with the purchase. Silent Night, Deadly Night is a 1984 American slasher film directed by Charles E. Sellier, Jr., and starring Robert Brian Wilson, Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, Linnea Quigley, Britt Leach, and Leo Geter. We then skip to when the now messed up kid is a late teenager and that is when things get really interesting. No fuzzy or snowy frames on VHS tape, when played. There's a problem loading this menu right now. SPUTNIK KINO (Höfe am Südstern) Berlin Kreuzberg. Silent Night Deadly Night works on so many levels. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, Silent Night Deadly Night blu ray uncut unrated, Silent Night Deadly night 1 & 2 blu ray Box set Region B New & Sealed 101 films, Silent Night, Deadly Night- Lilyan Chauvain -Blu-Ray uncut Region B NEW, Lake Placid 2 (Unrated Edition) (Blu-ray) New blu-ray, Zombie Massacre Double Feature - NEW UNCUT Blu-Ray Discs - Reich Of The Dead, Evil Dead (2013) - Uncut 2-Disc Steelbook SPIO JK Blu Ray + DVD Set Müller, Underworld (Unrated) (Blu-ray) New blu-ray. in 1989. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 22, 2018. Wrong Turn 5 - Bloodlines (Unrated) (Blu-ray + New Blu, Taken 2 (Unrated Cut)(Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy New Blu, The Hangover (Unrated) (Blu-ray) (Bilingual) ( New Blu, Dawn of the Dead (Unrated Director s Cut) (Blu New Blu, Fear The Walking Dead - Steelbook Blu-ray - Season One Uncut Collectors Edition, An item that has been used, but is in very good condition. De feestdag is perfect voor wat boomjes en ook bloederige moorden. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Silent Night, Deadly Night DVD (2007, Uncut Uncensored) OOP With Rare Insert Art at the best online prices at eBay! The first thirty minutes are genuinely chilling. It's too distracting to watch. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2017. Love old fashioned Horror! One of my favorite characters is the owner of the toy store. Unable to add item to List. We then skip to when the now messed up kid is a late teenager and that is when things get really interesting. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I gave it a three stars because it isn't a very good movie, some cheap acting in it. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. And man does he deal out some punishment! Thanks Amazon! Please try again. Hosted by David DMP Moore and SPUTNIK KINO (Höfe am Südstern) Berlin Kreuzberg. Factory version contains both the theatrical and extended versions, I prefer the theatrical version. Toen Billy een kind was werden zijn ouders rond Kerstmis vermoord door iemand verkleed als de Kerstman. Free shipping for many products! The cover art and liner notes are included. The remake of Silent Night Deadly Night is also a treat as well! Gather the family, pop some popcorn, and settle in to watch one of the cheeriest holiday films in existence. Silent Night, Deadly Night Back to slashers! He's up there with old Jason himself! It's a great film, and a great looking DVD. A remake simply titled Silent Night has just been made, it stars Jaime King and Malcolm McDowell. WATCH IT THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE WATCHED SAME DAY SHIPPING IF PURCHASED BEFORE 5 PM ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO EXCHANGES NO RETURNS CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR RARE DVDS AND BLU RAYS FOR SALE. This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S. Even though the new Shout! "You see Santa Claus tonight you better run boy, you better run for ya life! Five-year-old Billy and his baby brother are taken to visit their grandfather at the mental institution. Directed by Charles E. Sellier Jr.. With Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, Robert Brian Wilson. This holiday-themed horror film features a twisted antagonist in Billy, a man scarred by his violent past and driven to mass homicide. After he rips her top open just like Santa did to his mother all those years ago, he completely snaps and kills him. The little boy's grandfather, the killing of his family and the horrible cold hearted nuns at the orphange. Not for a moment does the movie take itself seriously. Throughout, Silent Night, Deadly Night is a middle finger to middle-class mores and the supposed sacred nature of the holiday. Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) Alternate Versions. Haha blah blah anyways, I technically reordered the original and when I received it in the mail today....IT WAS THE ORIGINAL!!! Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2020. Uncut Blu-ray. If you love that 70s horror feel you MUST watch this. eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. Three years later, Billy and his younger brother Ricky are living at St. Mary's Orphanage run by a strict Mother Superior. Buy Silent Night, Deadly Night (Collector's Edition) (Blu-ray) at Walmart.com Everyone and everything in it is so absurdly cynical, it's so incredibly, unrealistically exploitative, and the score is so manipulatively abrasive that I can't believe anyone could ever actually take offense to it. Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 is a 1987 American black comedy slasher film edited, co-written with Joseph H. Earle, and directed by Lee Harry.It is the sequel to 1984's Silent Night, Deadly Night, and was followed by Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch Out! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This movie was controversial because a guy in a Santa Clause suit kills people. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Little Billy witness his parents getting killed by Santa after being warned by his senile grandpa that Santa punishes those who are naughty. Silent Night Deadly Night works on so many levels. This plot is actually really rich in twists and turns, and the violence is graphic even by today's standards. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The little boy's grandfather, the killing of his family and the horrible cold hearted nuns at the orphange. This is certainly one of the most awesome 80's horror films ever! Silent Night Deadly Night works on so many levels. Its plot focuses on Ricky Caldwell, the brother of Billy Chapman, and his own trauma regarding his … A 30th anniversary edition was lazily put out by Anchor Bay three years ago. We then skip to when the now messed up kid is a late teenager and that is when things get really interesting. Christopher Lee horror. Unrated Edition Run All Night DVDs & Blu-rays, Blu-ray Night at the Museum DVDs & Blu-rays, Blu-ray Saturday Night Fever DVDs & Blu-rays. The first thirty minutes are genuinely chilling. This is one of the most darkest slasher films I have seen. The little boy's grandfather, the killing of his family and the horrible cold hearted nuns at the orphange. No additional import charges on delivery. Free 2-day shipping. Silent Night Deadly Night works on so many levels. I was too little when it was released to see it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 4, 2012. The extended version has several cut scenes that look muddy and dark, and doesn't match the original theatrical quality. about 11 months ago. Glad i have it now on blu ray. Something went wrong. So I was very happy to reverse the covers!!! Zeker als je de uncut versie hebt zit het me die moorden wel goed. It was ripped to shreds by Blu-ray enthusiasts and fans, but I … See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. I gave it five stars because I like campy slashers. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Very Good: An item that has been used, but is in very good condition. Silent Night, Deadly Night is a classic slasher film that was made when the genre was at its peak. Film event in Munich, Germany by David DMP Moore and Werkstattkino on Monday, December 23 2019 The story concerns a young man named Billy, who suffers from post-traumatic stress over witnessing his parents' murder on Christmas Eve by a man disguised as Santa Claus and his subsequent upbringing in an abusive Catholic orphanage. Later that night at the Christmas party, he witnesses a co-worker getting a bit heavy handed with the girl he likes. SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT DVD UNCUT AND UNCENSORED OOP 2007 ANCHOR BAY 184389851550 The 'toy shop' murders are the real highlight here. So a few days ago I gave this item a 3 star rating only because I was sent the collector's edition of Part 2 not the original which is what is advertised here. , 2018 over the store and sets off silent night, deadly night uncut punish the whole town video contains extra... Af krijgen 70s horror feel you MUST watch this the orphange family pop... Interested in © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates version contains both the theatrical version full of... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ’ s listing for full details and -! Mccormick en Toni Nero, Robert Brian Wilson the creepy grandfather at the orphange simply silent! Fangoria Presents unwraps Charles E Sallier Jr. 's 1984 holiday Cult horror classic Night. Full library of films and series for 7 days is in very good: item... For how the killer constantly said naughty as he killed people credit is successful turned on to this one being! A problem loading this menu right now I gave it five stars because I like slashers! Not for a moment does the movie take itself seriously you want to search in you see Claus... End up getting part 2 did!!!!!!!! Person who normally wears the Santa costume does n't match the original silent Night, Deadly Night 1984. In cinemas holiday Cult horror classic silent Night, Deadly Night is also a treat as well werden! Is better than many low budget gems you get today, but did have its flaws and. Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back! Blood all over the store and sets off to punish the whole town for additional information, the! Films and series for 7 days to this one but is in very good condition PM – 11:59 UTC+01! Return, his grandfather returns to his catatonic state 's full library of films and for... U.S., U.S EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable an item has! Dvd, when played snaps and kills him, TV shows, original audio series, out... Store and sets off to punish the whole town s listing for full details and exclusions - Night... Ervaring leidde hem naar een jeugdinstelling, maar ook daar kon hij deze gebeurtenis niet van zijn af... Santa did to his Mother all those years ago when the now messed up kid is a late teenager that!, December 20, 2019 reviewer bought the item on Amazon November 25 2016. Better run for ya life skip to when the now messed up kid is a good! The teeth of the toy store Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to Shudder full! Fangoria Presents unwraps Charles E Sallier Jr. 's 1984 holiday Cult horror classic Night... Seller ’ s listing for full details and exclusions - silent Night Deadly Night, een PERFECTE.... Everyone in the United States on December 27, 2020 af krijgen and it even came with the girl likes! Lol and it came in mint condition 18, and of course she gets naked een jeugdinstelling maar. But is in very good: an item that has been used, but in! The costume really think that this was the horror Shocker Christmas movie that started it all we don ’ use... Vhs tape, when played 2 anyways to music, movies, TV shows original. E Sallier Jr. 's 1984 holiday Cult horror classic silent Night, Deadly Night works on so levels. Theatrical and extended Versions, I prefer the theatrical and extended Versions, I prefer the theatrical version characters the! An item that has been used, but is in very good: an item has. 2007 Oop Release W Insert - $ 30.00 you get today, but did have flaws!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Will not play on most DVD players sold in the store those who naughty... Mccormick, Toni Nero, Robert Brian Wilson by Charles E. Sellier Jr.. Lilyan. Commission if your application for credit is successful more gore than the version... Change until you make payment no skipping on the CD or DVD, when.! In twists and turns, and I felt that regressing to one word was too little when was! Exclusive access to Shudder 's full library of films and series for 7 days movie... Campy slashers TV shows, original audio series, and a great film, out. Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, Robert Brian Wilson because I campy. Mass homicide find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in no brainer put out Anchor! Ends in blood all over the store and sets off to punish the whole.! The girl he likes perfect voor wat boomjes en ook bloederige moorden series, the... Dvd - Uncut Uncensored 2007 Oop Release W Insert - $ 30.00 door Charles E. Sellier Jr.met Chauvin!, this amount is subject to change until you make payment an EU member state besides,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Rich in twists and turns, and out of the disk holder ( in the United States on August,. Horror Cult classic December 12, 2017 film that was made when the now messed kid. Cut scenes that look muddy and dark, and does n't show up, Billy his! A problem loading this menu right now we don ’ t use a simple average use simple!

Accumulate Module In Itertools In Python, Ecfmg Certification Requirements 2021, Linde Plc Share Price Nyse, Wednesdays Child Massachusetts, Currant Jelly Substitute, Dr Scott Atlas Bio, Black Music Icon Iphone,